Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Pinterest

Hello all,

And welcome again to my Blog, today I m back to talk about Pinterest that makes a number one within the other social media applications.



When I first moved back here in Morocco I was still a begennier at Pinterest and now I have made more then 1k followers from all around the world.

I will admit at first I find it boring, but with time getting to know how the application works made since to me.

Believe it or not, you ll find everything on Pinterest.
If you are just someone who is looking for some beauty advices, you ll find it there.
If you are someone who is searching for new fashion style or a daily wear styles to get inspiration from. Guess what! You find it there too.
If you are a blogger who is looking for a huge audience definitely you ll get it on Pinterest as well.
If you are an online shopaholic you can also buy things over there.
If you are a seller of no matter what you can also sell your stuff through Pinterest.
You can even create your own videos channel on Pinterest.


And the great thing is many people will pin that post if they love it and it will get to many other users in no time.
Not to forget the main reason why I m talking here about Pinterest, it’s helped me gather many ideas about the style, decoration and the colors I want to fix my house with.

Add to it the hacks to a great organization and useful ideas on how to set up my kitchen.
How to creat a warm and a beautiful stunning room for my little princess.
How to make use of many tools that we have in each house that we don’t know really why we bought it for and it just sit there in front of us unused.

Believe it, it’s a source of inspiration,  not to mention  that is a source to do some online marketing jobs, and earn some cash from it.

What do you guys use the Pinterest? Share your stories with me here and don’t forget to let me know how many times a day do you all log In to your Pinterest? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home remedies with Sea Salt

Sea salt is made by evaporating saltwater. People around the world have used it since prehistoric times, and it’s commonly found in many ...