Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Morocco



Hello all,

Today I m back to talk about best things I love about moving back to Morocco.

First of all, after living for almost 10 years In Dubai and then for almost a year in Houston I thought going back to Morocco wasn’t a good idea ( talking about the lifestyle change) but coming back finally make me made up my mind that is here Where i want to spend the rest of my life.
Just made me know how much I love this country! How much I missed it’s beautiful 4 seasons weather ( the thing with Dubai is there is barely 2 seasons, it is summer over there most of the time, and not to mention the humidity) i m not saying it’s a bad thing,

But coming back and living each season is just something can’t be changed for anything else.
As of today it’s the first day of spring my favorite season ❤️and i m just loving how my baby girl is enjoying the weather sleeping on the grass and closing her eyes under the sun! She just reminded me of myself 😍


Not to forget been around the family and friends which is a great add to rising a baby.
Getting back to the place where you most had a beautiful childhood memories.

This can’t be changed or replaced by anything else

Y






















#Morocco #Houston #Dubai #Beautifullife #love #BestCountry #bloggers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home remedies with Sea Salt

Sea salt is made by evaporating saltwater. People around the world have used it since prehistoric times, and it’s commonly found in many ...