Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Back to my home country

Hello guys,

So here we go with my second blog for The month of March!
A little more about me, why not :)
So I ve been living abroad for the last 9 years and I just moved back to my home country like a year now

Things were going crazy at the beginning getting used again to the life style here in Morocco and getting things sorted out for our relocation and with a baby believe me it wasn’t easy! Specially that we have been to a 3 different countries from the far west to the Far East just in one year before deciding to relocate back to Morocco at the end! (Nightmares believe me).

So setting up a new home from A to Z isn’t easy as well! Even though I choosed to start slowly and fix each side of the house separate and take all my time.

Things didn’t go as I wished for! And I started a new job and the baby girl prefer that I spend all my time after getting back home giving her my full attention and affection.
And she deserve it. 
Sometimes I feel bad about leaving her in the morning! But yet that’s a life requirement so I can give her the life she deserve.

Back to the getting my new settled knowing that here I m going to spend many years ahead I have done a lot of research to make up my mind about the fourniture, the wall paper / paint, the kitchen, bedrooms and bath styles and decoration.
I admit just spending 15min on Pinterest I ve been to heaven and back! I found a lot of ideas that made it really really hard for me to take a decision and sometimes I even changed my mind about a design next day coz I found something better.

I ll leave you all with some of the pics just to have an idea what I m talking about. And will continue in my next blog.

CIAO 

Bedrooms 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home remedies with Sea Salt

Sea salt is made by evaporating saltwater. People around the world have used it since prehistoric times, and it’s commonly found in many ...